I have been blessed in my professional life having had the opportunity to be a part of many entrepreneurial endeavors in the life sciences and healthcare field. Among them is the development of a startup biotechnology company. In my toolbox are a multitude of different sets of skills and expertise that can be applied to almost all industries. I am passionate about global health access especially for rural and developing countries. The joy for me in my work is to see individuals and groups realize the vision, their road map, accomplish them and are successful.
Currently, I am Managing Partner and Chief Executive Officer for Elev8Bio, LLC. A company that marries expertise from across several fields to create a novel platform that assists small and mid-cap companies attempting to break into the fast-paced biotech/life science sector.
I hold a Board Trustee role as Secretary/Treasurer for Elev8Cure Foundation, a nonprofit supporting innovation in life science, healthcare and technology as well as providing much needed patient charity support.
Roles I can fill:
1) Freelancer Project Management
2)CEO/COO interim roles - filling these vacant roles for related industries.
3) Assist industries especially in developing countries identify core structures for improved services, education and management.
4) Provide leadership in board and program development, business development and partnerships.
5) Design program that maintains and strengthens relationships continuously by providing opinion leadership to assist in the development and facilitation of business ventures.
- More than 30 years in life sciences and healthcare
- Joint Venture and Startup Business Executive
University of Washington - Social Cultural Anthropology and Health Administration
SERVICES ENGAGEMENT - please send Cecilia an EMAIL to discuss opportunities to contract her services!